Saturday, February 20, 2021

 


This morning the sky was so beautiful, that I had to go outside and take a photograph.  Also, more little flowers had burst through the grass during the night, and it made me happy to see spring travelling steadily towards us.  It was very early and I am hoping that no one saw me because in my excitement I forgot that I was in my pyjamas.

I have downloaded a lent help sheet called 40 acts.  Each act gives and idea of what to do that day to bring us closer to God and observe Lent through simple acts of kindness.  Today it urges me to 'send someone a message to let them know I am thinking about them.'  I pass this on to each and everyone reading this to do the same, as I send you my very best wishes, and please know that I am thinking about you and praying for you.

Join me:

Father in heaven.  in this difficult situation, where many people are shielding or unable to go out and about, help us to find fellowship through other means.  Help us to think of those in similar situations that need to know that 'someone' is reaching out to them.

Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment